Redknee Announces Cloud-based Billing Platform for Communications Service Providers
Redknee’s launches cloud-based platform to support growth acceleration strategies
TORONTO – February 19, 2013 Redknee (TSX:RKN), a leading provider of business-critical billing and charging software and solutions for communications service providers, is pleased to announce the launch of the Redknee Cloud, a fully hosted, end-to-end converged billing and customer care solution provided as a Software as a Service (SaaS). Service providers can achieve the benefits of a flexible, next generation converged billing and customer care solution combined with a low-risk investment strategy and fast time-to-market.
The Redknee Cloud leverages Redknee’s converged billing and customer care solution, which encompasses activation and provisioning, real-time billing, rating, invoicing, partner and dealer management, and full customer care capabilities. Currently offered in the U.S. market, the Redknee Cloud enables Mobile Network Operators (MNOs) or Mobile Virtual Network Operators (MVNOs) to launch a new brand in a matter of weeks. It provides Mobile Virtual Network Enablers (MVNEs) with an agile, flexible and modular suite of solutions on which to build a profitable wholesale business. Service providers can take control of the services and promotions they launch with a real-time billing, rating and charging with integrated policy, promotions, analytics and business intelligence. In addition, service providers can deliver a superior customer experience with the fully integrated customer care and self-care capabilities. Provided as a SaaS offering, Redknee Cloud allows consumer brands or retailers, who may not be experienced in the mobile sector or billing, to concentrate on their sales, marketing and distribution strategies rather than the management of their billing system.
Lucas Skoczkowski, CEO, Redknee commented:
“Redknee is very excited to launch the Redknee Cloud. It is a reflection of Redknee’s market leadership in developing innovative solutions that drive greater business agility, while improving the total cost of ownership for service providers. In addition, the solution responds to the needs of today’s service providers to deliver innovative services and offerings to their customers, while aligning investment to their business growth. At Redknee, we continue to invest in developing cloud-based and on-premise monetization solutions to enable service providers to increase revenue, improve the customer experience and grow profitability.”
Key benefits of the Redknee Cloud include:
- Low risk business model: Pay-as-you-grow business model, with low upfront investment to minimize capital expenditure.
- Fast time to market: Service providers can launch their brand to market in less than six weeks.
- Out-of-the-box functionality: End-to-end rating, charging, policy and billing with hundreds of pre-built price plans and promotions and advanced customer care tools, such as pre-integrated customer relationship management (CRM), web self-care and interactive voice response (IVR).
- An advanced retail experience:
- Launch tiered pricing, targeted promotions, loyalty campaigns and multi-service bundles through Redknee’s integrated analytics, business intelligence and promotions engine;
- Gain a 360 degree view of customer spend, usage and existing trouble tickets across all services so that customer service representatives can provide rich customer care support and can identify upsell and cross sell opportunities;
- Provide customers with real-time visibility to their account balance and usage and self-care tools to select bolt-on's and manage their group plans and hybrid accounts.
- Full sales enablement support: Next generation dealer portal provides a complete retail solution, with pre-integrated Electronic Payment Gateway and Taxation services.
- Fully managed and hosted solution: Redknee manages the entire end-to-end billing stack with 24/7 operational support.
- Secure, Reliable & Scalable: Full multi-tenancy guarantees data security and allows service providers to grow at their own pace.
Camille Mendler, Principal Analyst, Informa Telecoms & Media commented:
“Velocity is critical for success in today’s digital economy. Cloud-based platforms, such as the Redknee Cloud, can de-risk service innovation, which is why the role of cloud-based billing and customer care is set to grow. MVNOs and other service providers can test and deploy new propositions swiftly without heavy development costs.”
Built on the Microsoft platform, which includes Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SQL Server and Windows Server, Redknee brings the communications industry an extensive pre-integrated billing and customer care platform.
Bonnie Jeanne Maher, Managing Director, Worldwide Telecommunications, Microsoft Corp. commented:
“We are delighted to support Redknee’s cloud strategy for the communications service provider industry. We see the cloud as an imperative platform for service providers that want greater business agility while significantly reducing capital expenditure so that they can focus on their core business.”
To learn more about the Redknee Cloud visit Redknee at Mobile World Congress in Hall 5, booth 5E40. For more information about Redknee’s presence at Mobile World Congress, which is being held from February 25-28, 2013, visit www.redknee.com/mwc2013
For more information about Redknee and its solutions, please go to www.redknee.com.
Media Enquiries: email@example.com
References to Redknee refer to the combined operations of those entities. For more information about Redknee and its solutions, please go to www.redknee.com.
For additional information please contact:
Michaela Radman, Corporate Communications
+1 905 625 2190
NATIONAL | Equicom
T: (416) 586-1951